Friday, March 11, 2005

Out of the city!

So Saturday - City Repair in the street, meeting many of the people that live in this community and their nieghbors - was fantastic. Since then I have interviewed Lois, a founder of the community, and filmed one of Mark’s presentations, and been immersed in the beaches and Hollywood and 'the business' and it's all a bit depressing, this community is a refuge from the madness that surrounds it, but I have had enough of the city. I have also just filmed Uli, and now I am ready to get out of this huge sprawling mass of concrete and humanity and egos.

So much stimuli
assaulting ears, nose and eyes
energy, anger, skin, smiles, growls, fingers, intensity, disconnection
the city is heartless and I
have no armor...

I am off for Joshua Tree

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home