Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Happy Saint VD

Oh man, what a day, sorry the latest video is still not up, that was supposed to be your VD present. Shipped a bunch of stuff I had sold on ebay (NOT an endorsement). And thanks to Drew and Tomas, got the first load of stuff in my storage. Sunday I sold my Subaru (when I started this process, one of the things I was working on was minimalizing - reducing the abount of sheet I have - I had four vehicles then, now I have one, I had about 500 books, now I have about 80, I had about 300 DVDs now I have about 70, I had a huge projection tv, now I watch movies on my ibook...) It feels so very liberating to rid of all this stuff - but it is suprising how much energy and work it entails.
If anyone is keeping track, today is the day I was supposed to leave. Maybe Wednesday morning at the earliest now. There is a sligth chance my son may come, I really hope he does, it would be great for both of us, but I am not getting my hopes up too high. TIRED from packing... I would go to bed, bed it is in storage, so ummm, to my couch, goodnight, maybe I'll shoot another update before I go to sleep...
El Deano

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home