Saturday, February 12, 2005

Up to date

I am compressing (and adding hints for streaming) the video right now, that documents El Deano no job, when I have just entered the reality of subsisting without a means of income. But that was months ago and we can't spend all of our time in the past can we? In two days I am supposed to be hitting the road. I met with an attorney today that is going to fend of my mothers' agression, and work towards getting us in mediation, and hopefully prod her towards working for our sons well-being. I can only hope, I'll take any hope you want to throw in, I could use all the support I can get right now. Spent a great day with my son, went to his game, took him to lunch and played some ball with him. I was supposed to take him back home, but his mom won't come pick him up, so I had to drop him off at her work this eve.
One of my visits was just cancelled, the community decided in their last meeting that they can't have any visitors right now. I don't know what the inside scoop is, but I was really looking forward to that visit, on the Monterey coast. I have gotten rid of most of my books and dvds, some of my furniture etc. but I still don't have the ideal vehicle...
next post with video up soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home