Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Shot two times today

Tetnus in the left Ibuprophin Injection in the right. Went in for my full physical today, stripped, prodded, and poked, but came away with a prime bill of health, ready to take on whatever my travels throw at me. The ibu was for a migraine, I have never had an injection before, hurt like hell, but it worked. So I am working on the next video - shot the day I no longer had a job - MUCH shorter, and I think more entertaining than the first. It should be up soon - check back soon. Although I have had a major negative force reassert it (her) self in my life, and it has been a major emotional and time drain I am trying to stay on schedule if possible. But it is just a sign I need to take my power and use it for the good fight, not very clear I know, but more details will emerge - I've got to go now - keep those emails coming, and you can comment right here I guess, although I haven't tried it - I read everything!
El Deano

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home