Friday, February 04, 2005

What's this trip all about?

"What's the fuss, tell me what's happening..." (JC Superstar - one of my all time most loved movies)
Since Blogger deleted my "about", you may not even know where, how, why I am going - well that makes two of us. But I was thinking about it tonight, out with friends. I AM going to go do some filming for the web site and potential TV show. But more I am going to DISCOVER. To rediscover the road and its possibilities, to reimerse myself in nature, in the redwoods, the desert and other environs. To rediscover the passion inside of me for the road, and for life.
As far as where, well south, and to communities, nature and friends along the way. A friend suggested I have the web guy (Jordan) put a map on the site, and a little car icon that folloows my route, maybe. To find out more visit the web site: SeeTheWay.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home