Friday, December 23, 2005

Who censors your news?


For short time I thought I was going to to be a television reporter, I was even offered a job as a reporter after I got my BA. But it soon became clear that little 'news' was involved in television news. Between the need to entertain for ratings, and Corporate control, more fluff and misinformation was (and is) being broadcast than useful information. If you want to get your news independent from the eight corporations that control the media in this country, and with substance, try the Independent Media Center. Independent news that comes with depth, at times lacking in skill or objectivity (just like the news on TV!) but interesting, inpspiring and enraging. Even local sites for many cities, and in several languages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home