Wednesday, December 21, 2005

43 Things and your New Year's resolutions

First of all, Welcome back, sorry I've been gone so long.
What do you want to do? Accomplish? Where do you want to visit? Who do you want to meet. 43 Things is all about deciding what you want to do, and helping you do it. What could be more wonderful than that? Start building your list, find out how others have done what you want to do, connect with others that want to do it (and support each other), and more!
I was just told about this site tonite, and have spent the last hour playing around on it, building my list, setting up my profile (DrWood) etc. Very addictive, and a bit ironic if you check out the first item on my list. What a perfect site to find with New Years (and resolutions!) coming up in 11 days!Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home