Friday, November 18, 2005

Share a Secret


Out of the Fog is supposed to focus on the positive. PostSecret is amazing, but I don't know if it is truly positive - give me your feedback. People mail in (like real snailmail) postcards with a secret written on them. Soul-bearing comments, some impressive artwork, and even stories to go along with some of them. And it is updated regularly. Becoming one of the top blogs. LinkLink to the new PostSecret book.
I am about to post another movie, and I plan to continue posting videos every two weeks or so. However, the focus has definitely moved to the printed word, and I am embracing that. I am working on a treatise about the evolution of my appreciation of the written word, that I will post the highlights soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home