Saturday, October 22, 2005

Hosting 'deal' to avoid...

This was originally reccomended, until I tried to leave and 'dreamhost' turned into a nightmare...Dream Host is where SeeTheWay.com was hosted.I am no longer using Dreamhost, and they have made it impossible so far to transfer seetheway.com, hence SeeTheWay.com is down, and I am no longer recommending Dreamhost The newsletters from the CEO can be a little wacky, but it has been a reliable, and reasonable company to work with. I saw an article stating that if you use the code GIVE, they will take $97 off (and it is ~120 before the discount - so an amazing deal). This includes a free domain, and way more storage and bandwidth than others are offering. I haven't tried it (the code), so please let me know how it goes if you do. Several people have now tried it and let me know it works, man this is a great deal!
Please enter the following URL, or click a link above and I may get 10% to help pay for my hosting - Thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sohmageek said...

The Code sohmageek works the same way, I set it up, it's a promotion they let you give coupons out... I set mine to the max.

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sohmageek worked for me. 23 bucks? SWEET! thanks.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home