Saturday, February 17, 2007

Great Cell Phone Deal for you

I researched cell phones, and cell phone plans for quite a while. As my old provider was terrible. By far the best plan I found was a "secret" plan through Sprint.

This is what I get for $24 a month:
500 anytime minutes
7 pm evening and weekends unlimited
mobile to mobile unlimited
"Power Vision" (unlimited high speed web access, various applications (like maps, weather, etc.) some TV, like NFL etc.)
etc.

(it will cost you between 22 and 30, $30 minus a discount based on where you work / go to school)
You may also be able to get free text, etc.
You can also sign up for 1000 minutes for more.
You can get most phones they offer for free (after rebate) with this plan (RAZR, KRZR, fusic, etc.)
If you want the details leave me a comment, and I'll respond when I can. I am not going to reveal how to get this plan in this post, because it would be a long post, and I try to keep these short and sweet.

This is of course completely above board, legal, etc.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I get your info?
thanks

12:43 AM  
Blogger Moose said...

Im very interested in this plan.. im tired of paying about $60/mo for what seems like the same features you are getting for $24 moose1@gmail.com

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same, could you send the info my way? Thanks!

runpete at sbcglobal dot net

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home